Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Life in Records Goes on Hiatus

My Life in Records will be going on hiatus until February 4, 2007. In the meantime, check back here for some “outtakes” such as the Fright Night material and sketches from the next book.

I have yet to decide whether or not I will return right away to the series. I have a lot of the next part of the series written and blocked out, but I would like to be more intentional about how I make this next body of work. I will, however, return with something.

I am writing a few other mini-series that are unrelated to My Life in Records and I will showcase them here if I do not return with My Life in Records right away. I’m really leaning towards that because there are a lot of stories that I’d really like to tell that I have not had the time to pursue because I have been working on My Life in Records.

Be sure to check my main site grantthomasonline.com frequently because I’ll still be blogging, recording songs and painting.

No comments: